We are the leading NM Coupling Spider manufacturer, and are specializing in various high quality NM coupling.
1. Material: Cast iron, Rubber.
2. OEM and ODM are available
3. High efficient in transmission
4. Finishing: Painted.
5. High quality with competitive price
6. Different models suitable for your different demands
7. Stock for different bore size on both sides available.
8. Application in wide range of environment.
9. Quick and easy mounting and disassembly.
10. Resistant to oil and electrical insulation.
11. Identical clockwise and anticlockwise rotational characteristics.
12. Small dimension, low weight, high transmitted torque.
13. It has good performance on compensating the misalignment.
14.Coupling Type :NM50,NM67, NM82, NM97, NM12, NM128, NM148,NM168, NM194, NM214
NM couplings are offered in the industry’s largest variety of stock bore/keyway combinations. These couplings require no lubrication and provide highly reliable service for light, medium, and heavy duty electrical motor and internal combustion power transmission applications. Applications include power transmission to industrial equipment such as pumps, gear boxes, compressors, blowers, mixers, and conveyors.
Strong Ultimate tensile strength
Perfect surface treatment
Durable, Robust and Reliable
Bad condition resistance
Lower weight–high speed
Plastic bag+ Neutral Box+ Plywood CaseOur Advantages
NM coupling extensively used in compressors, diesel engine drives, pumps, conveyors, and many other drive units.
NM coupling consists of 2 hubs and flexible ring able to compensate all type of shaft misalignments.The flexible rings are made of Nitile rubber(NBR) which have a high internal damping characteristic which enable to absorb and dampen torsional vibrations,operate effectively in temperature range of -40~+100.
Size avalible from: 50,67,82,97,112,128,148,168,194,214,240,265.
NM coupling characteristics:Quiet and smooth operation.Easy installation and maintenance free. Available to machine with high torque and intermittent operation.
|Package|| Standard suitable package / Pallet or container.
Polybag inside export carton outside, blister and Tape and reel package available.
If customers have specific requirements for the packaging, we will gladly accommodate
10-20working days ofter payment receipt comfirmed (based on actual quantity).
Professional goods shipping forward.
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in manufacturing Mechanical Power Transmission Products.We Mighty is the division/branch of SCMC Group, which is a wholly state-owned company, established in 1980.
-3 manufacturing factories, we have 5 technical staff, our FTY have strong capacity for design and process design, and more than 70 workers and double shift eveyday.
-Large quality of various material purchase and stock in warhouse which ensure the low cost for the material and production in time.
-Strick quality control are apply in the whole production.
we have incoming inspection,process inspection and final production inspection which can ensure the perfect of the goods quality.
-14 years of machining experience. Long time cooperate with the Global Buyer, make us easy to understand the csutomer and handle the export. MIGHTY’s products are mainly exported to Europe, America and the Middle East market. With the top-ranking management, professional technical support and abundant export experience, MIGHTY has established lasting and stable business partnership with many world famous companies and has got good reputation from CZPT customers in international sales.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit. To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
How do flexible couplings compare to other types of couplings in terms of performance?
Flexible couplings offer distinct advantages and disadvantages compared to other types of couplings, making them suitable for specific applications. Here is a comparison of flexible couplings with other commonly used coupling types in terms of performance:
- Rigid Couplings:
Rigid couplings are simple in design and provide a solid connection between two shafts, allowing for precise torque transmission. They do not offer any flexibility and are unable to compensate for misalignment. As a result, rigid couplings require accurate shaft alignment during installation, and any misalignment can lead to premature wear and increased stress on connected equipment. Rigid couplings are best suited for applications where shaft alignment is precise, and misalignment is minimal, such as in well-aligned systems with short shaft spans.
- Flexible Couplings:
Flexible couplings, as discussed previously, excel at compensating for misalignment between shafts. They offer angular, parallel, and axial misalignment compensation, reducing stress on connected components and ensuring smooth power transmission. Flexible couplings are versatile and can handle various applications, from light-duty to heavy-duty, where misalignment, vibration damping, or shock absorption is a concern. They provide a cost-effective solution for many industrial, automotive, and machinery applications.
- Oldham Couplings:
Oldham couplings are effective at compensating for angular misalignment while maintaining constant velocity transmission. They offer low backlash and electrical isolation between shafts, making them suitable for precision motion control and applications where electrical interference must be minimized. However, Oldham couplings have limited capacity to handle parallel or axial misalignment, and they may not be suitable for applications with high torque requirements.
- Gear Couplings:
Gear couplings are robust and can handle high torque levels, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications such as mining and steel mills. They offer good misalignment compensation and have a compact design. However, gear couplings are relatively more expensive and complex than some other coupling types, and they may generate more noise during operation.
- Disc Couplings:
Disc couplings provide excellent misalignment compensation, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. They have high torsional stiffness, making them ideal for applications where accurate torque transmission is critical. Disc couplings offer low inertia and are suitable for high-speed applications. However, they may be more sensitive to shaft misalignment during installation, requiring precise alignment for optimal performance.
The choice of coupling type depends on the specific requirements of the application. Flexible couplings excel in compensating for misalignment and vibration damping, making them versatile and cost-effective solutions for many applications. However, in situations where high torque, precision, or specific electrical isolation is necessary, other coupling types such as gear couplings, disc couplings, or Oldham couplings may be more suitable. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance of the coupling are essential to ensure optimal performance and reliability in any mechanical system.
Can flexible couplings be used for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections in various applications. The versatility of flexible couplings allows them to adapt to different types of connections and meet the specific requirements of the system.
When connecting a motor to a shaft, a flexible coupling serves as an intermediary component that joins the motor shaft and the driven shaft. Flexible couplings are commonly used in motor-driven systems to accommodate misalignment between the motor and the driven load. In motor applications, flexible couplings help reduce stress and wear on the motor bearings, thus extending the motor’s life and enhancing overall system reliability. They also act as vibration dampeners, minimizing vibrations transmitted from the motor to the driven shaft, and subsequently to connected equipment, ensuring smoother operation.
In many mechanical systems, such as those in the manufacturing, automation, and power transmission industries, shaft-to-shaft connections are required. A flexible coupling can bridge the gap between two shafts and transmit torque while accommodating misalignment. This type of coupling is commonly used to connect shafts that are not perfectly aligned due to factors like manufacturing tolerances, thermal expansion, or foundation settling. By allowing for misalignment, the flexible coupling protects the connected components from excessive stresses and ensures efficient power transmission.
Versatility and Advantages:
The ability of flexible couplings to handle both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections makes them versatile solutions for a wide range of industrial applications. Some of the advantages of using flexible couplings in these connections include:
- Minimizing stress and wear on connected components, such as bearings and seals.
- Compensating for misalignment, ensuring smooth power transmission.
- Damping vibrations and shock loads, reducing the risk of mechanical failures.
- Protecting equipment from excessive forces, enhancing system reliability.
- Simplifying installation and alignment procedures, reducing downtime.
- Improving overall system performance and operational efficiency.
Flexible couplings find applications in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, material handling, automotive, aerospace, robotics, and more. Whether connecting a motor to a shaft or joining two shafts directly, flexible couplings play a crucial role in enhancing the reliability and efficiency of rotating machinery and mechanical systems.
In conclusion, flexible couplings can effectively serve as connectors for both motor-to-shaft and shaft-to-shaft connections, providing essential misalignment compensation and protection for connected equipment in various industrial applications.
What materials are commonly used in manufacturing flexible couplings?
Flexible couplings are manufactured using a variety of materials, each offering different properties and characteristics suited for specific applications. The choice of material depends on factors such as the application’s requirements, environmental conditions, torque capacity, and desired flexibility. Here are some of the commonly used materials in manufacturing flexible couplings:
- Steel: Steel is a widely used material in flexible couplings due to its strength, durability, and excellent torque transmission capabilities. Steel couplings are suitable for heavy-duty industrial applications with high torque requirements and harsh operating conditions.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is often used to manufacture flexible couplings in environments with high corrosion potential. Stainless steel couplings offer excellent resistance to rust and other corrosive elements, making them ideal for marine, food processing, and chemical industry applications.
- Aluminum: Aluminum couplings are lightweight, have low inertia, and provide excellent balance. They are commonly used in applications where reducing weight is critical, such as aerospace and robotics.
- Brass: Brass couplings are known for their electrical conductivity and are used in applications where electrical grounding or electrical isolation is required, such as in certain industrial machinery or electronics equipment.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron couplings offer good strength and durability and are often used in industrial applications where resistance to shock loads and vibrations is necessary.
- Plastic/Polymer: Some flexible couplings use high-performance polymers or plastics, such as polyurethane or nylon. These materials provide good flexibility, low friction, and resistance to chemicals. Plastic couplings are suitable for applications where corrosion resistance and lightweight are essential.
- Elastomers: Elastomers are used as the flexible elements in many flexible couplings. Materials like natural rubber, neoprene, or urethane are commonly used as elastomer spider elements, providing flexibility and vibration damping properties.
The selection of the coupling material depends on the specific needs of the application. For instance, high-performance and heavy-duty applications may require steel or stainless steel couplings for their robustness, while applications where weight reduction is crucial may benefit from aluminum or polymer couplings. Additionally, the choice of material is influenced by factors such as temperature range, chemical exposure, and electrical requirements in the application’s operating environment.
Manufacturers typically provide material specifications for their couplings, helping users make informed decisions based on the specific demands of their applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-08