Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
|Standard:||DIN, ASTM, GOST, GB, JIS, ANSI, BS|
Can flexible couplings be used in both horizontal and vertical shaft arrangements?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in both horizontal and vertical shaft arrangements. The design of flexible couplings allows them to accommodate misalignment and compensate for angular, parallel, and axial displacements between the shafts, making them suitable for various shaft orientations.
Horizontal Shaft Arrangements:
In horizontal shaft arrangements, where the shafts are parallel to the ground or horizontal plane, flexible couplings are commonly used to connect two rotating shafts. These couplings help transmit torque from one shaft to another while accommodating any misalignment that may occur during operation. Horizontal shaft arrangements are common in applications such as pumps, compressors, conveyors, and industrial machinery.
Vertical Shaft Arrangements:
In vertical shaft arrangements, where the shafts are perpendicular to the ground or vertical plane, flexible couplings are also applicable. Vertical shafts often require couplings that can handle the additional weight and forces resulting from gravity. Flexible couplings designed for vertical applications can support the weight of the rotating equipment while allowing for some axial movement to accommodate thermal expansion or other displacements. Vertical shaft arrangements are commonly found in applications such as pumps, gearboxes, turbines, and some marine propulsion systems.
Considerations for Vertical Shaft Arrangements:
When using flexible couplings in vertical shaft arrangements, there are a few additional considerations to keep in mind:
- Thrust Load: Vertical shafts can generate thrust loads, especially in upward or downward direction. The flexible coupling should be selected based on its capacity to handle both radial and axial loads to accommodate these forces.
- Lubrication: Some vertical couplings may require additional lubrication to ensure smooth operation and reduce wear, particularly if they are exposed to high axial loads or extended vertical shafts.
- Support and Bearing: Proper support and bearing arrangements for the vertical shaft are essential to prevent excessive shaft deflection and ensure the flexible coupling functions correctly.
Overall, flexible couplings are versatile and adaptable to various shaft orientations, providing efficient power transmission and misalignment compensation. Whether in horizontal or vertical arrangements, using the appropriate flexible coupling design and considering the specific application requirements will help ensure reliable and efficient operation.
How does a flexible coupling impact the overall reliability of connected equipment?
A flexible coupling significantly impacts the overall reliability of connected equipment in several ways:
- Misalignment Compensation: Flexible couplings can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignment between connected shafts. By allowing for misalignment, the coupling reduces the stress and wear on bearings, seals, and other rotating components. This feature prevents premature failure of these components, contributing to improved reliability and extended equipment lifespan.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings possess inherent damping properties due to their elastomeric or flexible elements. These elements absorb and dissipate vibrations generated during the operation of machinery. By dampening vibrations, the coupling protects the connected equipment from excessive oscillations, reducing fatigue and preventing mechanical failures. This enhanced vibration control increases the reliability of the system.
- Shock Load Absorption: In applications with sudden load variations or shock loads, such as in heavy machinery or high-speed equipment, a flexible coupling acts as a shock absorber. It can absorb and dissipate the impact energy, protecting the machinery from damage caused by sudden loads. The ability to absorb shock loads contributes to the overall reliability of the connected equipment.
- Reduced Wear and Tear: The flexibility of the coupling minimizes stress and wear on rotating equipment. It allows for slight movements and misalignments, reducing friction and stress on bearings and other critical components. This reduction in wear and tear lowers the frequency of maintenance and replacement, increasing the overall reliability of the equipment.
- Compensation for Thermal Expansion: Temperature changes in machinery can lead to thermal expansion or contraction of shafts. A flexible coupling can compensate for these thermal effects, ensuring that the machinery remains properly aligned even as temperature conditions fluctuate. This compensation prevents binding and misalignment, promoting reliable performance.
- Protection Against Overloads: Flexible couplings help protect connected equipment from overloads and torsional vibrations. They act as a mechanical fuse, disconnecting the driveline when an overload occurs, thus preventing damage to expensive machinery. This safety feature enhances the overall reliability and reduces the risk of catastrophic failures.
- Easy Maintenance and Alignment: Flexible couplings are designed for easy installation and alignment. This feature simplifies maintenance procedures, making it easier to inspect and replace couplings when necessary. Properly aligned couplings lead to improved equipment performance and longevity, enhancing overall reliability.
By compensating for misalignment, damping vibrations, absorbing shock loads, reducing wear and tear, and providing other protective features, a flexible coupling significantly improves the reliability of connected equipment. It extends the lifespan of critical components, minimizes downtime, and ensures smooth and efficient operation, making it a valuable component in various industrial applications.
What materials are commonly used in manufacturing flexible couplings?
Flexible couplings are manufactured using a variety of materials, each offering different properties and characteristics suited for specific applications. The choice of material depends on factors such as the application’s requirements, environmental conditions, torque capacity, and desired flexibility. Here are some of the commonly used materials in manufacturing flexible couplings:
- Steel: Steel is a widely used material in flexible couplings due to its strength, durability, and excellent torque transmission capabilities. Steel couplings are suitable for heavy-duty industrial applications with high torque requirements and harsh operating conditions.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel is often used to manufacture flexible couplings in environments with high corrosion potential. Stainless steel couplings offer excellent resistance to rust and other corrosive elements, making them ideal for marine, food processing, and chemical industry applications.
- Aluminum: Aluminum couplings are lightweight, have low inertia, and provide excellent balance. They are commonly used in applications where reducing weight is critical, such as aerospace and robotics.
- Brass: Brass couplings are known for their electrical conductivity and are used in applications where electrical grounding or electrical isolation is required, such as in certain industrial machinery or electronics equipment.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron couplings offer good strength and durability and are often used in industrial applications where resistance to shock loads and vibrations is necessary.
- Plastic/Polymer: Some flexible couplings use high-performance polymers or plastics, such as polyurethane or nylon. These materials provide good flexibility, low friction, and resistance to chemicals. Plastic couplings are suitable for applications where corrosion resistance and lightweight are essential.
- Elastomers: Elastomers are used as the flexible elements in many flexible couplings. Materials like natural rubber, neoprene, or urethane are commonly used as elastomer spider elements, providing flexibility and vibration damping properties.
The selection of the coupling material depends on the specific needs of the application. For instance, high-performance and heavy-duty applications may require steel or stainless steel couplings for their robustness, while applications where weight reduction is crucial may benefit from aluminum or polymer couplings. Additionally, the choice of material is influenced by factors such as temperature range, chemical exposure, and electrical requirements in the application’s operating environment.
Manufacturers typically provide material specifications for their couplings, helping users make informed decisions based on the specific demands of their applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-07